Botanical Mosquito and Agricultural Pest Control
Directions of Use: Municipality. Mosquito crepuscular knockdown.
Concentration dilution recommendations for mosquito and tick control: knockdown crepuscular activity. This application is using directly from the container with no dilution for special apparatus application.
- 15 to 50 um particle – 2 to 4 ounces per minute or 2 to 4 ounces per acre
- 1-15 um ultra-fine particle 4 ounces per minute – smoke
Commercial/Residential application; backpack fog/misters/hand sprayer recommended dilutions:
- 25-45 days; dilution 12-19.5 ounces per 128 ounces clean water
- 21-30 days; dilution 12-19.5 ounces per 3 gallons clean water
- 1.5-3 ounces per gallon
Agriculture Pest Control Application: no Dilution direct from the container.
- 15-50 um particle – 2-4 ounces per minute or 2-4 ounces per acre
- Larger particles with water dilution 19.5 ounces per acre for recovery efforts pest and fungus
- Larger particles with water dilution 12-15 ounces per acre for pest maintenance
Storage and Disposal:
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze. Do not reuse the container. Dispose of in trash or offer for recycling.